Monday, July 17, 2006

the glass woman and the absolute silence

I am looking at your emptyness

standing on the edge of this huge black hole

you are the glass statue

I have to jump to reach

Absolute silence

Driven by madness that's inside

I make the jump

Over deep dark absolute silence

Where you are, I can not follow

Big treathening bushes are tearing me apart

scratched, bleeding, black eyed me

I'm running, I'm running

Grabbing hold of the image of you and me

Burning my hand -flaming eyes-

I'm running, I am running

Never mind the scars

shadows of you are around me

pushing me to go on with my search

searching, running, catching up (?)

Barely alive

Barely alive

Barely alive

Suddenly my skin gets ripped apart

From the glass woman

Fire in my eyes, torn apart, barely hanging on

I've cut my heart to pieces with the remains of my glass woman

As I lay dying and bleeding on the grass

She comes back and kneels

The last moment of us

And I dissapear in absolute silence

To my glass woman.

1 comment:

vrouwen en sport/ women and sport said...

u'll always be in my heart
forever yours
x

K