Sunday, September 10, 2006

The starlight quest

Mysterious night and holy black light
ever dwelling trough the soft highlands
A late night call roars trough the air
the hands that sounded the bells are long gone

The red glow of the burning passion
and the smell of the fair young lady
makes the quest go on and on
stripped banners under the fading starlight

The sun arrives an hour to late
on the battlefield of love's warriors
The maiden, the knight and the treason
all has come to an end!

Over the hills,
the sharp light of a new promise
The quest to find who I seek
scars and scratches is what I earned
redemption and freedom I have conquered

Naked riding on the white horse
I find this girl on an blue little island of stone
powerfully I grasp her hand and take her with me
Wildered she looks at me,
while we ride with the fury of the wind

Over the graveyards of my past
and the roads that are my memories
I seek for the starlight in the sky
Slightly covered by a cloud
She smiles and I feel alive.

No comments: