Sunday, November 12, 2006

Infinite us.

Fall from a lucid dream
into the disappointment of the new morning
A cut off hallucination
from the mind fuck I just had
In the wakening state of my eye
the shadow of you lingers in my cheats

And then I look at you
with the telepathic eye of my soul
you, the rock of my empathic self
Purified soul healing wonder
take me higher, follow the path of dawn

Look in the iris of my feelings
to discover your picture everywhere
in the inner self of the greatest emotion
A statement is made and I,
I am the blistering heat in your ear

Take my body, and bring it back home
let me give in on the craving
the everlasting wanting, the eternal loving
Fall into you is what I was meant to do
life's plan is making a point now

You will always be my backbone
my home and my faith
the everlasting source of my desire
I give you my life and impulsive behavior
and I'll become everything I already am.



dedicated to my inner flashlight, ~Leen~

No comments: